Sunday, December 26, 2010

Okemiri: I'm a gloden player


Anthony Okemiri of Kwara Utd has revealed that Coach Kadiri Ikhana [MON] did not make a mistake when he chose to include him in the squad that featured against Dolphins in Port Harcourt on Wednesday during the week eight encounters of the MTN premier league.
Okemiri who was a key player for the Port Harcourt side while in the National Division One was dropped by the club after gaining promotion to the Premier league in 2009.
Featuring for the Afonja Warriors during that encounter, no one needed to be reminded of his usual good moves as he skillfully displayed it at the Liberation stadium once more.
The player revealed to NationSport that he actually wanted to prove a point, especially to Dolphins.
"I thank God for everything. I am happy am here today", referring to his being dropped after Dolphins was promoted. "I want to prove to them that am a fantastic player and that is why am motivated to play. God has given me another place and that is Kwara Utd and am happy there, they are a very fantastic side. They treat me fine; it’s a lovely place".

No comments:

Post a Comment